(Relaxing/No stress/Sail Racing)
When: May 21, 2022
Where: San Diego South Bay
Time: 12:00pm Local GPS Time Race
- Start race Q’s 11:45
- First Warning 11:55-One second blast of the air horn coordinated with GPS time.
- Group A. –Start 12:00 One second blast of the air horn.
- Group B.-Start 12:06 One second blast of the air horn.
- Group C.-Start 12:12. One second blast of the air horn.
It will be a “Pursuit Race
- Group A: Blew-By-U, Kiss, Fast Sunday, Tom Kat, Pie in the Sky, Miller Time III, Pau Hana, Aragon.
- Group B: Simplicity, Atsa II, Sanctuary, Bon Temps, Estate Sail
- Group C: Tiny Bubbles, Elusive, Ran, Osprey, Consigliere, Marilee Madison 3, Serendipity III
- If you are not listed above, or are a first-time racer please start at 12 O’clock
Please download and use the RaceQ’s application so you can track the fleet and replay the race.
Racecourse #4 REVERSE
- Buoy “R34” to port / Buoy “WR-32A” to starboard (staring line)
- Buoy “B” to Port
- Buoy “C” to Port
- Buoy “R30” to Port
- Buoy “B” to Starboard
- Buoy “R26” to Port
- Buoy “A” to Starboard
- Buoy “R34” to starboard / Buoy “WR-32A” to port (finish line)
Course Distance 8.6nm
Please Monitor VHF Channel 68 for information, to report problems on the course. Report finish times to Ted Bowler email@example.com or 619-334-7150 before end of day Sunday 5-22-22.
Yellow “Q” flag should be flown aft, where it can be best seen while racing.
- “A” (N32 40.465 / W117 08.737) 24inch XL Yellow fender marked “A” in Black Letters.
- “B” (N32 39.177 / W117 08.575) 30inch White Ball marked with Letter “B” in Black Letters
- “C” (N32 38.542 / W117 08.195) 22inch Ball marked with the Letter “C” in black letters
Reference Navigation Charts for Location of the channel marks used for this race.